There is always that lingering wish for PC music enthusiasts to finally get a hold of Apple’s GarageBand to run on PCs. GarageBand possesses unique state-of-the-art features and is an exclusive product of Apple for some time now. It’s a total music studio right on your iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone, which comes with virtual session drummers, presets for voice, guitar and software instruments! With its in-built simple interface, you can share your sensational hits worldwide. There are lots of useful editing and recording features that come with this. The pieces you have learned to play, create and record can make you seem like a pro in no time!
Garageband for PC (version 1.02) is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 21859 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Features of Garageband:
- An intuitive and modern design just like any other professional music studio software.
- Massive range of music instruments, guitar amp pre-sets and session drummers.
- Easy to learn, play, record, create and share your music.
- It features 28 beat-making drummers for virtual sessions.
- It has a wide range of drums.
- You can choose from EDM, Rock, Country, Hip Hop and more.
- It offers acoustic and electronic drum loops that can be customized for your songs.
- It offers over 100 synth sounds inspired by EDM, Hip Hop, and other modern music genres.
- It comes with smart pad control to tweak the synth sounds.
- It offers piano and guitar lessons so you can learn to play music from a real artist.
- With professional effects like compression and EQ, you can give a professional touch to your songs.
- You can work on iPhone, Mac or Windows laptop and import songs within the devices.
Download Garageband For Windows:
The only legitimate way to use official Garageband Windows from www.garagebandforpcwindows.com is to create a Mac virtual machine. I run macOS Sierra within VirtualBox and it works flawlessly. If your Windows PC has the resources to run a VM version, then this is the only way I know to be able to run GarageBand on a Windows machine.
- Download and install VirtualBox onto your computer.
- Set up VirtualBox and install it onto a drive with lots of free hard disk space.
- Download a copy of MacOS Sierra onto your computer and extract the contents.
- Open VirtualBox and select New to create the VM.
- Give it a meaningful name.
- Set the Guest OS as Apple Mac OS X and the version as Mac OS X 10.11 or 10.12.
- Allocate as much memory as you can and select Create a virtual disk now.
- Select Create.
- Select the new virtual disk and select Settings.
- Remove the Hard disk and select Use an Existing Virtual Disk.
- Navigate to your download of Sierra and select the Sierra.vmdk file.
- Navigate to Documents\Virtual Machines in Windows Explorer and right-click the VMX file.
- Paste ‘smc.version = “0” ‘ to the end of the file and save it.
- Select the System tab in Settings and make sure that Floppy is not checked.
- Select the Acceleration tab in System and check the box next to Intel VT-x.
- Select OK to leave Settings and select the green Start arrow to load the VM.